An Alphanista is a woman of poise and balance, actively deciding that she can control any negative emotions and turn any situation into one that is beneficial to her.
However, there are a few things that will cause an Alphanista to become enraged, disgusted and annoyed to the point where she will release her inner tigress and anyone in her pathway will not be pleased.
- Unaccommodating Men – Are you telling me No? Is that because you can’t afford it or because you just don’t want to? Either way, there is no way I will have a man in my life that isn’t adamant about making sure I am well taken care of. I am an invaluable addition to your life; you need to be the same in mine.
- Waiting In Line – Open the door. Let me in. It’s quite simple. You will not make me wait because I am a blessing to your establishment and you know it. Don’t make me upset.
- Raggedy Shoes – Oh my gosh! There’s a recycling bin for those. Payless is downtown somewhere. I’ll give you a ride.
- Asking For Permission – I. Can. Not. Stand. Waiting for someone to reply to a request of mine. For me, life is like an ATM, I put my request in, it spits out what I want. If you can’t recognize the value in giving me what I am asking for I will get it from somewhere else. If you’re smart, you won’t deny my request. Making me happy will benefit you later.
- Trends – Oh wow. Thank you so much for buying me the jacket you saw Nicki Minaj wearing on the VMA’s but, um, I’m sorry honey, I don’t follow trends, I start them.
- Powerless Women – You make me want to cry. You have all of these powers yet you aren’t even aware of them, much less capable of using them. You consistently give your powers away to him, to him and her. Why? Why would you do that? Don’t you know that you can have the life you always dreamt of if you just took your power back?
Please, let me help you. Join the Alphanista Inner Circle. Change your life.
Te-Erika Patterson frequently writes blog posts for Alphanista. To learn more about her visit her at www.te-erika.blogspot.com.