Maryann Reid is a dynamic, compelling speaker as a keynote, panelist or guest. Maryann has spoken to countless women’s groups, college students and industry leaders.
Below is a just a sample of institutions and organizations that have booked Maryann to speak on various topics:
- The Administration for Children & Families–The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
- Lincoln University
- Howard University
- Fordham University
- University of North Carolina
- The Fatherhood Challenge
- The Black Expo
- Book Expo of America
Maryann can speak on any of the following areas: leadership and entrepreneurship, lifestyle, women’s issues,life management, spirituality, etc.
Business/Leadership topics include:
- The Dos and Donts Of Publishing
- How To Develop Your Platform Overnight
- How To Sell Your Book Before You Write It
- How To Be Your Own Best Publicist
- How To Become An Expert In Your Field
- How To Monetize Your Blog–Ebooks, Affiliate Marketing, The List, etc and much more!
- How To Create Your Ideal Lifestyle With Your Passion
- and much more
Women’s & Lifesyle topics include:
- Reinvention As Easy As 1, 2, 3
- Integrating Your Life Towards Wholeness
- How To Find Your Purpose Using Your Intuition
- How To Create Your Own Lifestyle
- Why Being “Good” Isn’t Always “Right”
- Living A Congruent Life
- Designing Your Outer World From Within
- and much more!
To book Maryann please send an Email