A high maintenance needs lots of reassurance and attention, just like a high maintenance woman. Sometimes, he’s mistaken for a metrosexual, but he’s not into primping as much. He’s a co-dependent people pleaser. Folks have little respect for him, that is why he relies 110% on others. He’s a bloodsucker, girl. Watch out!
1) He’s jealous of your mama, friends, and family
2) He’s constantly asking your opinion doesn’t do anything without you
3) He’s overweight, watch out for these types they need food and attention to feel good about themselves
4) He has more than one child from different women
5) He’s born again (again)
6) He’s unhappy at work
7) He’s over 40 and ingrained in his ways
8) He’s hardly ever alone, and hates being by himself. His friends consider him a follower, or someone you can’t take seriously.
9) He wants to have “talks” over things you said that you already forgot about that may have “bothered” him (he’s super neurotic)
10) He corrects your speech all the time
11) He’s holier than thou and believes he is better than most men in sex and communication
12) You meet him in a department store beauty counter, the nail salon, or eyebrow threading place
13) He owns a nervous, barking yapping dog (dog is actually sick of him too)
14) He prefers the city penthouse as opposed to a cottage by the sea, nothing too rustic
15) He cannot let go of past relationships and stalks them on their own blog, over and over again, please leave me alone and go into the light
Well, have you met a high maintenance man?