Oprah had another show on the Chris Brown and Rihanna debacle yesterday.
Special guests on the show included some domestic abusers, their girlfriends, author Kevin Powell, and Robin Givens.
I logged onto Twitter to see what folks said about Kevin Powell, former MTV Real World star. Personally, I thought he did a good job. The lighting and background were off, tho. He’s more attractive in person. Next, why wasn’t he on the set, and those other guys were? They were the ones who belonged on Skype. I was disappointed they didn’t show his book, the Black Male Handbook. Oh well, when Oprah summons, you go, and you do!
Here are some reviews in case you missed it:
1. Supavixen: Thank you, Kevin Powell, for telling Oprah that religion is not the answer.
2. DryerBuzz: didn’t get to watch oprah, how did Kevin Powell represent? the searches aren’t looking to good by the keywords people are using
3. mskiwi: oprah had kevin powell and robin givens on her show and robin givens just ripped cbrown to shreds
4. pinksugacupcake: It IS that Kevin Powell! Ugh! He lost some of his shine.
6. CDTBK: Woulda rather heard kevin powell speak more about solutions than hear those fools talk about how jesus made then stop abusing women
There you have it. What did you think of the show? This issue is getting beaten the crap out of it!