The Good Life: How to Be/Come a Kept Woman
By Lisa Vega
This isn’t for everyone, but if you are ambitious and open minded, I am here to share with you a recession-proof way of upgrading and maintaining a fabulous lifestyle.
As a woman who enjoys the finer things in life, I can personally attest that being independent is good, but being kept is great! It all began with me watching one too many Disney movies as a girl; and the end result is a woman who lives in Princess Mode 24/7, who refuses to be with a man who cannot and will not spoil her. But I digress, the point of this post, dearest reader, is to share the wealth.
I have learned a few tricks of the trade along the way that have helped me to successfully land on top when it comes to my romantic relationships. Some of them are basic and simple, while others are a bit more complex and take practice to learn. Today, I will share the basics of my personal tools for romantic success with the RIGHT type of man:
1. ALWAYS look the part. PERIOD. If s man tells you he doesn’t care about appearances, he’s lying to you. Affluent men who are about something always choose the best of everything for themselves, and their choice of female companion is no different.
2. Looking the part means having flawless hair, nails, skin, and attire.
- Hair: If your hair is uber complicated, I suggest seeing a stylist to tone it WAY down. The type of man who wants to spoil a woman doesn’t do this for a woman with low beauty standards.
- Nails: Get thee to a manicurist WEEKLY. Don’t wear crazy and outlandish colors until after you have sealed the deal; you don’t want him getting the wrong impression.
- Skin: You have 2 options; either invest in high quality skincare products and cleanse/tone/moisturize/treat religiously 2 times per day, or invest in establishing a relationship with a personal aesthetician and/or dermatologist. I suggest doing the first option on your own, and then upgrading to the second option once you have landed Mr. Right.
- Wardrobe: Wear clothing that fits your body as it is NOW. Get pants and tops tailored; this is what sets designer wear apart from everything else. There is no need to splurge on tons of clothing. Also, PLEASE refrain from carrying those awful “wallpapered” designer handbags. It is very déclassé, and Mr. Right will not take you seriously. If you are going to invest in sky-high stilettos, you’d better know how to walk in them; otherwise, find a cute pair of heels and a cute pair of flat loafers and alternate between them throughout the week.
3. Dress to Thrill everywhere you go! You never know when or where you will meet Mr. Right. You don’t want to get caught out there in sweats and ratty sneakers. I suggest that you invest in comfortable, yet nice clothing, so you can be sure you always look and feel your best.
Stay Tuned for more…!
Lisa Vega is a “graduate” of the Alphanista Inner Circle, and yes, she practices what she preaches.