Get Your Hustle On
This was our first ever series on making money, stay tuned for more this year!
Somewhere in the world, an Alphanista is plotting her next move at her office desk. Juggling her side business and her boss’s work.
She’s not driven by fear like others who cling to the familiar, but she’s always preparing a bed for herself to rest, while everyone is jumping out of theirs to make the next train. She serves good, not evil. Evil is the fear. Good is the joy she gets from thinking up big and small ideas to increase her income.
While everyone else is staying put, she’s thinking out–outside the box, that is. She’ll take the money she’s saving and start a new project or business venture. Shoot, she may not even have money, but she’ll find it.
What are some good side business ideas? Here a few:
1. Sell on E-Bay–Yours or other people’s stuff
2. Open An Account on Amazon.com–sell stuff there, too
3. Start A Blog–Create a brand, or start one around an affiliate product like health, wealth, love. Go to www.paydotcomm.com for more
4. Get A Sugar Daddy For A Few Months
5. Take Your Talent And Charge Others For It–Are you good at styling, cooking, sewing, counseling? Stop acting shy and get money.
Of course, you always have a choice, of balling up under the covers and biting your nails down to the bone like everyone else these days. Or you can take a proactive role, by being creative, using your own inner resources, and network, and challenging yourself to live a better quality life. If an alphanista hits rock bottom it’s from chasing her dream, not dreaming about it at a desk. Pick up a book to give you some ideas if you have none yet. Here are some I enjoyed:
Psst, need more side hustle ideas? Join the Alphanista Inner Circle Cycle II, starts this month!
Doors close soon…