(Some content is NSFW. Read with caution)
Just because he’s a misogynist doesn’t mean he sleeps alone at night.
Misogynists operate under a guise of being charming and charismatic. They wear “nice” to socially interact with others, but not to be good and kind. Truth is, these men appear “happy” but they aren’t. They have issues good enough for the psychiatrist’s couch. I once heard someone describe it as ” a woman with issues cries, but a man with issues is dangerous and can seriously hurt somebody.”
Again, this is beyond having issues.
Most women have at least met one misogynist in their life because they don’t come a dime dozen (at least, I hope not for you). Both sexes have questions about the other, but this goes way beyond that. Below is a description of a misogynist:
“….what a misogynist truly loves is the shallow image of women that exists only in one’s mind and is illustrated in society in such things as pornography or mainstream media that espouses that ideal. The hatred is directed at real women, for not living up to a misogynist’s expectations of women being easy to control and for not providing adequate stimulation for men’s interest….”
So, it’s more than not liking that women talk on the phone alot, it’s a deeper hatred that can come from the wildest things born and bred. The hatred is so deep he may actually seek prey. I put together some reasons, most inspired by a male friend who told me the truth about men who think like this. Men do talk about each other, and this dude is just “off.” Or is he? Here are some of the reasons I listed on my blog earlier this week for Baller Alert. We had fun with it, but sometimes the truth is in the pudding:
1. His penis is small, 6 inches or below for black men, like the little teapot, short and stout
2. He hates his mother and oddly enough subconsciously blames her for his small penis
3. He makes very little money or makes a helluva lotta money, he sees how women act with both and he hates them more
4. He is very short, below 5’8, and suffers from a Napoleon Complex too, bad combo
5. He was the object of constant ridicule in childhood, mostly from girls about his “weird” ways or look, or was distinctively ignored like he didn’t exist
6. He was sexually abused as a child
7. His mother was a prostitute
8. He is a closeted homosexual
9. He lives alone (beware of these men living alone for years and years)
10. He’s isolated, no one ever wants him on their team, or damn it, at their party if he isn’t taking photos or doing something constructive
Some men may argue that just because a man doesn’t fit into a woman’s objective is why women label him a misogynist. And interestingly enough, there are women who love men who hate them (that’s another blog). These women want to “nurture” and change the man. So the debate continues.
Just keep the ruler out on the nightstand… —