Weekend Rewind: Are You Married Without A Husband?
By Guest Blogger, Estelle Lee
If you are not a wife, and acting like one, then you are. Living with someone with or without “a ring” doesn’t make you any better than the live-in girlfriend. Here’s how to avoid the “domestic” trap:
1) Six months-1 year time limit to get engaged
2) No stripper poles, strippers, or exes in the bedroom, leave the freaky stuff for after the I dos!
3) Don’t move in without at least an engagement ring AND a date
4) Leave him if after 1 year he cannot decide what to do with you
5) Don’t take him back more than once after he *ucks up
What does this all do? Bring the power back to your relationship in the the lap of the woman where it belongs. Once men start controlling time and happenings things take forever. They just can’t multi-task! If you are upset about your dead end relationship or dead end single status, wake up.
Estelle Lee is a wife of 4 who has been married for 10 years. She works at home and home-schools her children and is currently training her 3 daughters to be wives.
Did you signup yet? Members-Only! The Alphanista Inner Circle membership starts Monday!
Get more info here!