A vacation doesn’t have to take days or weeks.
It can simply be 24 hours to just a few hours of being at peace or giving your body a break. Just being still. It’s not about doing nothing, but doing nothing with a purpose.
1) Have a Stiff Drink In Bed–I prefer Grand Marnier or Henny in a sniffer
2) Have A Meatless Day-Let your body rest from all the food processing–Eat Veggies, Brown Rice With Onions, Sea Salt, Ginger, Cilantro as seasonings
3) Healing Bath–Take a nice, hot 20 min epsom salt bath with baking soda and a few drops of lavender oil
4) Do Not Answer Email For A Day–This can also include a Facebook/Twitter detox depending on your strength
5) Indulge Your Tastebuds–If you are one to watch what you eat all the time, throw caution to the wind and buy that cake, ice cream, cheeseburger, or treat yourself to an extravagant meal. Too often people act like food is the enemy, forget all that and treat yourself.
So what do you need?