1. Gently rub his head.
2. Straighten his collar.
3. Massage him anywhere. Shoulders, chest, thighs, calves are a few suggestions.
4. Do not turn off all the lights.
5. Light his favorite scented candle.
6. Sew on his missing button.
7. Give him a manicure or pedicure.
8. Take off your underwear.
9. Rub his thigh under the table.
10. Turn off your cell phone.
11. Rub his favorite moisturizer all over his wet body after he showers.
12. Make him a good home cooked meal.
13. Fix his plate.
14. Drive when he is tired.
15. Unbuckle his belt and slowly unzip his pants.
16. Unpack his suitcase after a trip.
17. Run him a warm bath and bathe him.
18. Learn how to fix his favorite drink.
19. Caress his hand, kiss it, and gently remove the salt shaker from his grasps before he shakes it.
20. Feed him the first bite from your plate.
21. Don’t turn the television when he’s watching the game.
22. Touch him for his personal pleasure.
23. Do not use your hands to cover your naked body.
24. Groom his beard and facial hairs.
25. Send him an old fashioned love letter via snail mail.
26. Buy his mother a hostess gift.
27. Be the first to pick up the check at the restaurant and treat him to a good meal sometimes.
28. Touch yourself for his viewing pleasure.
Aminah Hanan is an alpha female, blogger, book lover, blog conference Program Director, crafter, Health Care Professional, and writer who lives in Chicago with her family. Email her at aminahhanan at gmail.com