11 Tips To Tighten Your Summer Game
It’s my favorite time of the year!
The sun is shining, days are longer, temperatures are rising, and it’s finally time to shed those winter layers and feel the sunshine on our skin. In preparation for summer with Memorial Day around the corner, here are 11 tips to help you tighten up your summer game.
1. Do wear humidity friendly hairstyles.
2. A light dusting of mineral makeup is great to replace those heavy winter foundations.
3. Be mindful that all eyelash adhesives may not hold up in the heat, humidity, or when wet.
4. Summer humidity can be great for your skin. Jumpstart your skin care regime with a facial.
5. No matter what your melanin level protect your skin with a good waterproof sunscreen. Consult your dermatologist for more information.
6. Hit the gym now. Wearing Spanx and girdles in 85 degrees can be uncomfortable.
7. Use invisible antiperspirant when going sleeveless.
8. Doesn’t matter if you laser it, shave it, or wax it – just get rid of bikini, leg, and underarm hair before bearing it all.
9. If you’re not a girl who keeps her feet pretty 365 schedule yourself a pedicure before donning sandals.
10. Until that natural tan sets in using a little bronzer can be a good thing.
11. Remember a little modesty is always in style. Wear a cover up when coming and going to the beach or pool.
Aminah Hanan is an alpha female, blogger, book lover, blog conference Program Director, crafter, Health Care Professional, and writer who lives in Chicago with her family. Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.